Excellent labels to personalise clothing. Typical market areas include School uniforms, Care homes, Hospitals and work-wear
The material we use is regarded by many to be superior to other iron-on name labels available on the market and in many cases have been known to remain attached for the lifetime of the garment.
Label size 46mm x 12mm, they are pre-cut and have rounded corners as shown in the pictures. The labels use a lovely soft fabric with an advance glue which sticks to your clothes when you iron them on.
Please be aware of the following
- Names will be printed starting with a capital letter and in lower case eg: Joe Bloggs unless you specifically ask us to print the name all in CAPITALS eg: JOE BLOGGS
- Check your details, No changes can be made once we process your order.
- We can print up to 25 characters per line and up to maximum 2 lines per label in the standard font such as Comic Sans, Arial, if you need more characters then please send us a message with the name to enable me to check if we can fit the name on the label, so it can be legible.
- Please be aware that some fonts will capitalise the name as part of the font design eg Stencil
- Please order the correct colour from the drop down as we will not be held responsible if you have ordered the wrong colour on the invoice and later email us stating a different colour as items are printed in colour batches and therefore the item will be grouped according to invoice information
- If no information for printing is received within 3 days of order then the order will be cancelled. Emails will be sent requesting information therefore please check you inbox.
- If no logo is asked for when the order has been placed then no logo will be printed
- Text is printed in Comic Sans unless you ask for a different font
How to Apply
1. Set iron to “dry/non-steam” mode. Temperature 130-170 degrees.
2. Hold iron flat, press the name tape in place for 10-15 seconds. DO NOT move the iron around.
3. Allow the garment to cool down.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 again (at least 3 times in total – allowing time to cool in between)
5. Use a thin pressing cloth on delicate fabrics
IF ENOUGH HEAT IS NOT APPLIED THE ADHESIVE WILL NOT BE PROPERLY ACTIVATED AND THEREFORE LABELS MAY COME OFF AFTER FIRST WASH. IF YOUR IRON DOES NOT HEAT UP HIGH ENOUGH THEN REPEAT THE IRONING PROCESS A FEW EXTRA TIMES
These labels should be applied direct to the fabric of the clothing and not the manufactures label on the clothing itself
Iron on labels may not be suitable for fluffy, knitted or terry towelling like materials - for obvious reasons, the adhesive needs a flat stable surface to stick to. Teflon coated material may not work either (it's non-stick).
Label adhesion is certified up to 40 degrees domestic wash, with no tumble drying.
The labels will be removed if you do not follow the iron-on label steps above. Also if tumble dried you find the label will remove.
All our products are customised to order and therefore we have a dispatch time of up to 3 working days, however aim to dispatch sooner*
All products are posted free of charge as 2nd class mail through Royal Mail
After production, delivery time is determined by method chosen at checkout. Your labels should be with you within 2 weeks of ordering
We only ship in the UK.
You have the option to upgrade delivery. Please see costs below
Royal Mail 2nd Class
Royal Mail 1st Class
Royal Mail 1st Class
Our Letter/Parcel rates will be calculated based on items in your Cart. They may change at any time. Last updated Jan 2017
*Please Note: During Sales and the Back To School period dispatch times may be slightly delayed due to the volume of orders we receive.
Write Your Own Review
We are very confident in the quality of our products and therefore offer a 30 days returns policy.
As our goods are personalised please take care to provide accurate details when ordering.
We will provide full refunds or re-print on personalised goods if we have made an error or if the goods are faulty.
We shall not be held any responsible if you have made a mistake when typing in personalisation, or selecting other options. We also don’t accept returns for your dislike of colour choice.
If the product is faulty/unsatisfactory quality then you may return it to us for either a refund to the value, replacement, or exchange.
Please keep the packaging as this will allow you to return to sender at no cost.
We are family based company that provides a personalised service for your labelling needs.
We aim to provide a simple and straightforward service. We pride ourselves on providing top quality products at sensible prices to suit your needs.
We always listen to our customers’ feedback and our friendly team is always on hand to help you out with any questions you may have.