1. Set iron to “dry” mode. Temperature 130-170 degrees.
2. Hold iron flat, press the name tape in place for 10-15 seconds. DO NOT move the iron around.
3. Allow the garment to cool down.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 again (at least 3 times in total – allowing time to cool in between)
5. Use a thin pressing cloth on delicate fabrics
IF ENOUGH HEAT IS NOT APPLIED THE ADHESIVE WILL NOT BE PROPERLY ACTIVATED AND THEREFORE LABELS MAY COME OFF AFTER FIRST WASH. IF YOUR IRON DOES NOT HEAT UP HIGH ENOUGH THEN REPEAT THE IRONING PROCESS A FEW EXTRA TIMES
LABEL ADHESION IS CERTIFIED UP TO 40 DEGREES DOMESTIC WASH
Q. What are the Clear stickers for with my Shoe Labels/Stickers Labels?
A.The Clear over stickers are provided to stick over the label to pro long the life of the sticker.
With the Shoe labels the clear over label is needed as without this heat/friction will cause the label to move or print to become light
Q. Can I print more than one name on a set of labels?
A. Unfortunately this is not possible.
Q. I need to correct a mistake
A. Accidents do happen! If you have made a mistake when placing your order, or want to edit your delivery details, please get in touch with us within 30 minutes of placing the order and we'll be able to help.
Q. How long does it take to get my order?
A.Each and every product is custom made and we aim to dispatch within 3 working days*. These are sent out by Royal Mail second class (unless otherwise opted). Please then allow 3-14 business days in the mail following dispatch for it to reach you. Majority of the times items are received within 5 days from order however sometimes there can be delays from Royal Mail.
* Please Note: During Sales and the Back To School period dispatch times may be slightly delayed due to the volume of orders we receive.
We are family based company that provides a personalised service for your labelling needs.
We aim to provide a simple and straightforward service. We pride ourselves on providing top quality products at sensible prices to suit your needs.
We always listen to our customers’ feedback and our friendly team is always on hand to help you out with any questions you may have.